Join a Times Top 30 company in an Administrative position!
Are you looking for a 9-5 admin position? Would others describe you as organised and efficient? If you're currently in an admin position or are looking for an opportunity to get into an admin role, and pride yourself on organising yourself and others, apply today!
My client, a Times Top 30 major UK insurer, is looking for someone to join their Broker Response Team. If you're computer savvy (can use Microsoft Office suite and systems if given the right training) and you enjoy prioritising work and getting the job done as part of a friendly team, we'd love to hear from you.
- Dealing with a variety of Incoming and Outbound calls
- Efficient daily management of emails and tasks
- Updating Policy Systems with new business, adjustments, cancellations and renewals as requested by broker
- Able to undertake other reasonable responsibilities and projects when required
- Adhere to Company processes and any other regulatory requirements
About my client
They're a leading and expanding motor insurance group who are renowned for their staff reward and recognition and are ranked highly in The Times Top 30 Big Companies to work for. They're a modern and progressive group and pride themselves on their dynamic and agile way of working.
Salary: £19,000 - £20,000 per year depending on experience + benefits including retail discounts and a healthcare cash plan!
Location: a mix of hybrid working, typically in the office (in Haywards Heath, West Sussex or Whitstable, Kent) twice a week and the rest working from home
Hours: permanent, full-time position. Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.