Full Time - Permanent
Gerrard White are working with a leading cloud services provider who offer an integrated suite of managed services, from cloud optimisation and application modernisation to networking and self-serve tools to support a range of businesses from SMEs to multi-national corporations.
We are looking for a Change Manager to work closely with Support and Operational teams to manage and improve change processes. The Change Manager will also provide leadership and support across the operational support function and assist with ITIL processes such as Problem management, Incident Management, Service Availability and Continual Service Improvement.
Deliverable 1: Improve efficiency and effectiveness of the change management process
Deliverable 2: Develop existing processes, documentation, and ways of working
Deliverable 3: Promote the change management process across the business
- Manage all changes within scope of the Change Management policy
- Convene and chair CAB and ECAB meetings
- Manage and improve the internal and customer facing change communications process ensuring notifications are delivered in line with contractual commitments
- Consolidate and integrate change processes across the group
- Report data against KPI's for Change Management
- ITIL Foundation
- Service & Change Management Experience
- Proven track record of Service improvements
- Implementing new or updated processes across an organisation
- Planning and organisation
- Applying job knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Technical understanding of Hyper-V, VMware, networks, PCI, Unified Communications & IaaS
- Experience with ServiceNow
Please note that this position will require occasional out of hours work. Should the candidate work on the weekend then there will be an overtime rate of 1.5x and 2x on Sundays.