Project Manager - Data - Insurance
Gerrard White is currently seeking a Project Manager to join a Claims Transformation Programme for a large insurance group to manage the Data Mobilisation and Google CCAI work streams. The role will be working closely with 2 technical leads for each workstream.
Location: Remote with travel to MSG offices (Chesterfield/ Tunbridge Wells and London)
Key tasks will include:
- Define the projects governance structure, proactively monitor progress, resolve issues and manage risks and report at regular intervals
- Develop and manage to an effective stakeholder engagement plan and ensure business leads and subject matter experts are mobilised for success
- Plan, design and track the project to deliver the project goals with clarity on the decomposition of work-streams
- Manage the project budget.
- Ensure successful delivery of projects and work-streams are to expected quality, time and budget in line with the overall plan and adherence to the agreed governance framework
- Monitor and report on progress of projects to all stakeholders, provide timely reporting of issues that impact projects progress, coordinating actions and resolving conflicts.
- Project Manager (Agile/Prince) qualification essential
- Experience in data projects is essential
- Knowledge of Azure components/tech
- Experience with agile methodologies and use of Jira
- Financial literacy (budgeting, reporting, interpretation) and managed budgets
- Proven ability to lead, engage, and influence up to and including board level
- Experience of Insurance, preferably motor HR / M&A experience essential