Highly respected, coastal law firm with multiple offices in and around the Eastbourne area are seeking a Family Solicitor to join their busy office in Eastbourne.
Working alongside a technically gifted Family Solicitor/Partner. The successful Family Solicitor will be responsible for a mixed case load including (not limited to):
- Finance and Ancillary Relief
- Private Children
The successful family solicitor will offer the following background/skill set:
- Qualified Solicitor (admitted to practice in England & Wales) - ideally NQ-1 PQE OR a Chartered Legal Executive.
- Good technical knowledge (in line with PQE) in Finance & Ancillary Relief, Divorce and Private Children.
- Be a keen team player.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Genuine interest in developing professional skills - willingness to learn.
- Highly organised.
- Ability to manage own workload with effective priority.
- Demonstrate commercial awareness.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Drafting experience.
The successful family Solicitor will be offered excellent career opportunities, training and development. Working in a fun and friendly environment, you will form part of the team and be able to enjoy a good work/life balance and the opportunity to be involved in a lively social environment.
Generous market led salary is on offer with a benefits package and an achievable and generous bonus structure.