Join us as a Graduate Test Analyst!
Our client, a Times Top 30 major UK insurer, is looking for someone to join their Product Team. In this position you'll test and develop product improvement changes across their motor book. You'll test changes across multiple projects which help shape new products and schemes, impacting on millions of customers. If you have an analytical mind and are interested in building a career, apply today!
About our client
They're a leading and expanding motor insurance group who are renowned for their staff reward and recognition and are ranked highly in The Times Top 30 Big Companies to work for. They're a modern and progressive group and pride themselves on their innovative and dynamic and agile way of working.
Salary: £23,000-£28,000 based on experience + benefits
Location: hybrid working, typically in the office (in Whitstable, Kent) twice a week.
Key tasks will include but not limited to:
- Handle and effectively carry out the testing across multiple projects and/or tasks to a high standard and within specific timescales
- Build effective relationships with key stakeholders within the business and with external third parties to deliver solutions that meet the business requirements for each party
- Develop and maintain project documentation such as Test Approach, Issue Logs, Test Completion reports
- Take assigned projects from concept through to final implementation
- Problem assessment and prioritisation are fundamental elements of the role
- Attention to detail
- Ability to understand and respond to business demands in a rapidly changing business environment
Key skills and experience:
- Experience within a testing environment
- Understanding of the system change process/audit trails and process flows etc.
- Excellent relationship-building and negotiation skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn various internal/external insurance processing systems and applications
- Health care Cash Plan
- 5% Employer pension contributions when contributing 5%
- 25 days Holiday + bank holidays
- Company Sick Pay
- Life Assurance 4x annual salary