A leading Legal 500 with multiple offices are currently seeking a Private Client Solicitor (2-4 PQE) to join their busy office near Brighton. The successful candidate will work with a friendly team, with excellent resources in place to provide a high level of client care.
With a focus on Wills and LPAs, the successful Private Client Solicitor will advise a range of clients and have an excellent working knowledge of:
- Will structure and specific clauses regarding revocation, appointing executors, trustees and guardians
- Wills with Life Interest Trusts
- Wills with Discretionary Trusts of Residue
- Nil rate band discretionary Trusts
- Wills for business clients: Understanding partnerships agreements/shareholder agreements, different ways businesses can be set up including tax implications (tax relief, in particular inheritance tax relief and capital gains)
- Drafting of Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Registration of EPAs/LPAs
The successful Private Client Solicitor will offer the following skill set/background:
- Be a qualified Solicitor/Legal Executive, working at 2-4 PQE
- Solid working knowledge of Wills and LPAs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to empathise with clients
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management and organisational skills and the initiative to work independently but also as part of a team
- Flexible and adaptable and positive attitude to work
- Able to identify priorities within a complex and heavy workload and sustain performance when under pressure
- Be career motivated with willingness to learn and develop
The successful Private Client Solicitor will enjoy a clear career path, with regular reviews, training and development. There is a good social element to this firm/team, with regular events and fun outings!
You will enjoy the flexibility of hybrid working, regular salary reviews and an outstanding benefits package including the ability to buy/sell holiday, private medical insurance, health care, death in service, pension etc.