Information Security Assurance Analyst - Major UK Financial Services Organisation - Perm
Fantastic opportunity to join one of the most trusted names in the UK financial services sector as an Information Security Assurance and Architecture Analyst on a perm basis. Working with a business where employees and customers are always at the core of their values and practices, you will be offered excellent opportunities to develop and progress your career, alongside a competitive salary and benefits package.
Working within The Information Security department of a major UK financial services organisation, your role will be responsible for supporting and operating the day to day activities relating to security, initiatives, controls and governance processes focusing on architecture assurance.
You will be responsible for the successful delivery of security controls within projects and will provide security assurance on project changes and implement controls in-line with risks within Information Security Assurance and Architecture.
Your duties as Information Security Architecture Analyst will include but not be limited to the following:
- Define and maintain relevant security architectural standards.
- Provide InfoSec assurance activities across the business change function, ensuring controls are correctly designed and implemented.
- Review and comment on design artifacts such as Conceptual designs, HLD, LLD's
- Provide a risk-based approach to project assurance, communicating residual risk to stakeholders.
- Support on the delivery of the Information Security assurance plan on an annual basis to confirm the ongoing effectiveness of security controls across the business.
- Support the design of the Enterprise Security Architecture Blueprint ensuring it remains fit for purpose and aligns with the evolving business strategy.
- Provide architectural oversight to projects ensuring adherence to the security architectural standards.
- Assist in Information Security incidents as required, and where necessary, support Compliance and HR investigations into data breaches
The Successful Information Security Assurance Analyst
The successful candidate will have a strong grasp of, and practical experience with security principles, and underlying technologies that support an enterprise scale financial services business.
You will be able to design security operations, policies, and procedures across a range of tech and business solutions.
It is of paramount importance that you are a first class communicator, and able to liaise with stakeholders at all levels.
Any studies towards qualifications surrounding CISSP, CISM will be highly advantageous, as will practical experience with Data Protection, Info Sec Forum, ISO27001,
What's on Offer for the successful Info Security Assurance Analyst
Competitive base salary depending on experience, coupled with a good benefits package, and a good degree of flexible working following the pandemic. Currently the role will be fully remote.