Up to £48,000
Hybrid Working (2 Days In/3 Days Home)
Gerrard White are working with a leading Occupation Health provider who due to significant growth are looking to expand their development team with the hire of two Software Developers.
What are looking for?
You will be part of an agile team consisting of Developers, Product Analysts, Testers, and Support Analysts. The roles are based in Brighton and this fast-paced environment is always evolving, we are looking for talented individuals to deliver the ongoing development and maintenance of our core business platform.
As our team is growing you will become one of our platform experts. To achieve this, you will participate in change boards, planning, design, and Agile Ceremonies and work alongside technical partners to deliver new features.
As we are a supportive bunch of one another you will support the Junior Developers in their career progression and provide your expert knowledge and assistance to the IT service desk team regarding any escalated issues related to the application. You in turn will be supported in your technical career by the Senior Developers.
What do we need from you?
Experience working on/with -
· Microsoft Stack
· UI & Backend Functionality
· API Development
· Integrating 3rd Party APIs
· SQL Server
· Cloud Based Development
· DevOps Practices
What we offer
· Competitive annual salary dependent on qualifications and experience
· Contributory pension scheme
· Life Assurance
· Starting on 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
· Discounted Gym membership
· Cycle to work schemes
· Additional benefits including flu vaccinations, eyecare and professional registration fees paid
· Full access to discounts on Perkbox