Hybrid Working : Remote from Home and Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Gerrard White is currently seeking a Developer (Front End and Server Side) to join a market leading insurance group. The role will work with existing designers, web developers and application developers to allow an increase in capacity working on a range of static, CMS-based sites and transaction web applications include mobile sites and application portals.
You will assist with the development and maintenance of web sites ranging from simple brochure sites to highly transactional web applications including mobile and tablet capable site design and application development.
- Mobile site development and responsive layouts including frameworks such as Bootstrap 4
- Knowledge of Umbraco or other CMS would be valuable.
- Exposure to server-side development : C#, Asp.Net MVC and SQL Server
- Day-to-day familiarity of developer toolsets including Git source control with Visual Studio Team Services and JIRA project tracking software for user stories and defect tracking.
- Knowledge of DevOps principles and deployment automation including TeamCity, OctoDeploy and PowerShellwould be ideal.