Senior Insight Analyst
Job Ref: GW8659_1563290749 Hours: Full Time Location: Surrey, England Working Term: Permanent Salary: Bonus + Benefits Deadline: 2019-08-06
Senior SAS Insight Analyst - Marketing - Major UK Fin Services Organisation - Perm
Fantastic opportunity to join the marketing department of one of the most trusted names in the UK insurance industry as a Senior Insight Analyst. Working with a business where employees and customers are always at the core of their values and practices, you will be offered excellent opportunities to develop and progress your career, alongside a competitive salary and benefits package.
Working within an award winning marketing arena, the senior SAS insight analyst will work in tandem with key marketing partners across a number of brands and products to harness requirements for analytical projects and strategic initiatives.
This role will involve in depth use of SAS and propensity modelling, so it is fundamental that you have experience in these areas.
You will be responsible for the delivery of specialist decision making and modelling tools (decision trees, segmentation etc) across a range of projects, making actionable recommendations to support business goals in marketing.
Your duties as a senior insight analyst will include but not be limited to the following:
- Develop and agree analytical methodologies, selecting appropriate tools, data sources and approaches to answer the requirements
- Translate model results to provide clear recommendations for the business
- Work as part of a cross functional team to design and implement model scoring and integration with Selections
- Build accurate models using specialist techniques (propensity, linear, logistic, decision trees, segmentation) and software (SAS), and validate models to ensure appropriate use and application
- Monitor the efficiency of models on an ongoing basis to ensure they are fit for purpose and deliver model refreshes where necessary
- Collaborate with other data and analysis driven areas of the business (Pricing, Finance, CCO) to develop a comprehensive understanding of data, tools and techniques, and translate these to the Marketing partners to ensure their impact is collected and considered as part of the analytical project
The Successful Senior SAS Insight Analyst
You will have first class analytical skills, and it is imperative that you have experience using SAS programming and statistical modelling.
Ideally you will come from an insight background within marketing in the insurance, or wider financial services arena, however other sectors will be considered if you have solid SAS skills.
This role will have the chance to engage with stakeholders across a range of brands and business areas, so you must be a confident and clear communicator who can provide recommendations based on the \'so what\' of your analysis.
What\'s on Offer for the successful Senior Insight Analyst
Competitive base salary depending on experience, coupled with an excellent benefits package and bonus.