Job Ref: GW8537_1558609410 Hours: Full Time Location: Kent, England Working Term: Permanent Salary: £32000 - £40000 per annum Deadline: 2019-06-20
A boutique law firm, specialising in Property Law are currently recruiting an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join them, based in their offices near Sevenoaks, Kent.
The successful Residential Conveyancer will handle their own busy case load covering general property transactions, including Right to Buy sales for housing association clients. With an excellent client base already established, there will be NO need for further business development/marketing, however it is paramount that the successful candidate is able to cultivate and maintain client relationships through high levels of client care.
The successful Residential Conveyancer will be responsible for matters including:
- New Build work
The successful Residential Conveyancer will offer the following skill set/background:
- Previous experience of Residential Conveyancing - managing your own case load
- Full understanding of conveyancing process
- Ideally previous experience of dealing with Housing Association clients
- Be highly organised
- Be able to prioritise own workload
- Solid IT skills - MS Office, Case Management Systems and Outlook
- Strong admin skills
- Be a keen team player
- Strong communication skills and ability to build and maintain long-term professional relationships
- Clear client focus
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Own mode of transport - due to office location
The successful Residential Conveyancer will join an established and lively team of Conveyancers, with excellent training and development. You will work closely with a Partner within the firm.
Applications are welcome from those seeking full-time and part-time opportunities (please advise what hours you wish to work on application). The successful Residential Conveyancer will benefit from a generous salary, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, on-site parking and pension.