Intelligent Automation Lead
Job Ref: GW26876IAL_1558628318 Hours: Full Time Location: London, England Working Term: Permanent Salary: £95000 - £100000 per annum + bonus + excellent benefits Deadline: 2019-05-30
A leading global insurance business has an exciting opportunity for an Intelligent Automation Lead to join a growing dynamic team and be responsible for the delivery and operation of the IPA Infrastructure and Core Application(s). You will lead and mentor the IPA Sprint Team to ensure IPA Service(s) are delivering to their proposed value to the Company. You will provide 24x7 enterprise level support and service. You will assist with scheduling, KPI creation, monitoring, monthly reporting, etc. This Role is the \"Service Expert\" and serves the Team as the Sr. Level escalation point for all IPA Infrastructure and Application issues. This role will be a member of the Digital Infrastructure Operations Leadership team
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead Intelligent Automation Sprint (IA) Team.
- Create short and long term strategy for tooling and team.
- Day to Day decision maker for the service and support of IA Services.
- Lead technology expert for Intelligent Automation Team covering WorkFusion, Linux, Windows, SQL, Networking, Operations, Security, Monitoring, etc.
- Ability to create / modify professional technical documentation.
- Drives towards fully automated and immutable infrastructure for Intelligent Automation environments.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of Service.
- Drives Team efficiency through Sprint Planning and Team Feedback.
- Supervisor of IA Sprint Team - 4+/- resources.
- Ensures IA Services (Infrastructure and Applications) are at current versions and support levels.
- Provides 24x7 On-Call support for IA Services
- Ability to troubleshoot complex systems crossing multiple technologies and geographic regions.
- Adheres to regional/global policies and applicable change control procedures.
- English fluency required
- Leads Agile Planning for Sprint Team
- Experience with WorkFusion, blueprism or automation anywhere
- Experience with Azure (preferred) or AWS.
- ARM Templates, PowerShell, Python, Chef, Puppet
- Additional spoken and/or written languages
- Prior leadership experience
- Degree or equivalent professional experience with WorkFusion blueprism or automation anywhere and Intelligent Automation
- Industry experience in Finance, Insurance, or other industry with extensive AI work