Business Intelligence SQL Developer
Job Ref: GWBI_1559833066 Start Date: ASAP Hours: Full Time Location: West Sussex, England Working Term: Permanent Salary: Negotiable Deadline: 2019-06-13
Joining a leading insurance provider, you will act as a BI/MI Analyst with an excellent command of SQL to help build up a data warehouse from scratch. This is an exciting opportunity to work on an end to end solution including data cleansing, formatting/ETL, production of reports (using R/Python/SQL reporting suite) and interacting with third parties to ensure stable data feed process.
Key tasks will include:
- Design and creation of stored procedures and SSIS packages.
- Design, implementation and support of SQL Server solutions to store data
- Design and deliver reports and dashboards including the gathering of requirements from the business areas, design of the reports.
Suitable candidates will have:
- Strong T-SQL coding ability including the ability to create stored procedures
- The ability to create and manage SSIS packages.
- A knowledge of data storage and warehousing in order to effectively manage commercial data (in a SQL Server environment)
- Experience of production of reports using R, Python or SQL Reporting Suite.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Previous experience within the insurance or financial services sector is beneficial but not essential for the role.