Private Client Account Handler (Household - Insurance)
Job Ref: GW7965_1559833443 Hours: Full Time Location: Essex, England Working Term: Permanent Salary: £25000 - £32000 per annum Deadline: 2019-07-04
Job Title: - Account Handler - Private Client - Household Insurance
Salary - £28,000 Circa
Hours - 9 - 5 Monday to Friday
Location - Lakeside, Essex
The Successful Account Handle will be required to perform I the following duties and responsibilities, however will not be limited to.
Working as part of a team of 12, dealing with household schemes and binders, motor and travel, with average premium levels ranging from £200 - £1,500. The candidate will be responsible for their own book of clients, with daily contact by telephone.
Responsibilities will include: -
- Running a book of approximately 1000 clients
- Preparing and processing scheme renewals
- Contacting clients to obtain up to date risk information and discuss renewal terms
- Issuing mid term adjustments
- Issuing renewal, new business, renewal confirmation and adjustment letters
- Remarketing policies when necessary
- Managing debts
- Managing Sector and Outlook diaries
- Prioritising and managing own workload
- Identifying potential clients that need a visit
- Ensuring renewals are sent out within the required timescales
- Understanding and meeting service standards
- Using e-learning to complete compulsory courses and any additional courses set by your manager
- Attending in-house training courses
- Attending insurer training courses
- Cross selling of other company products
The Successful Account Handler will be required to demonstrate the following skills, knowledge and experience however will not be limited to: -
- Must have a stable work record - those with an erratic job history will not be considered.
- Candidates must have a minimum of three years\' household insurance experience.
- Candidates must also have experience of managing their own workload and meeting service standards.
- Ideally candidates will have broking experience using binders and delegated authority.
- Ideally candidates will have motor broking experience.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Must hold Cert CII.
- Candidates must have attained a minimum of 6 GCSE\'s or equivalent, with English and Maths at Grade A-C.
- On-the-job training on a daily basis
- In-house I.T. training
- Internal & external training to develop skills as required
- Must be able to work long/flexible hours on occasions to ensure that current high standards of Client service are maintained.
- Must be willing and able to travel to meet Clients, and also attend training which could be provided outside of the Lakeside office.
If you believe you have the Skills and abilities required to undertake this opportunity then please send you CV for consideration