Private Client Account Handler (Insurance)
Job Ref: GW7965_1559835680 Hours: Full Time Location: Essex, England Working Term: Permanent Salary: £25000 - £28000 per annum Deadline: 2019-07-04
Job Title: - Account Handler - Private Client Insurance
Salary - circa £25-28,000 per annum
Hours - 9 - 5 Monday to Friday
Location - Colchester, Essex
The Successful Private Client Account Handle will be required to perform I the following duties and responsibilities, however, will not be limited to:
Responsibilities will include: -
- Ability to manage a book of clients within Private lines
- Preparing and processing scheme renewals
- Contacting clients to obtain up to date risk information and discuss renewal terms
- Issuing midterm adjustments
- Issuing renewal, new business, renewal confirmation and adjustment letters
- Remarketing policies when necessary
- Managing debts
- Managing Sector and Outlook diaries
- Prioritising and managing own workload
- Identifying potential clients that need a visit
- Ensuring renewals are sent out within the required timescales
- Understanding and meeting service standards
- Using e-learning to complete compulsory courses and any additional courses set by your manager
- Attending in-house training courses
- Attending insurer training courses
- Cross selling of other company products
The Successful Private Client Account Handler will be required to demonstrate the following skills, knowledge and experience however will not be limited to: -
- Must have a stable work record - those with an erratic job history will not be considered.
- Candidates must have a 3 years minimum history within Insurance
- Candidates must also have experience of managing their own workload and meeting service standards.
- Ideally candidates will have exposure to insurance
- Full clean driving licence (desirable)
- Must be Cert CII Qualified (insurance qualification)
- Candidates must have attained a minimum of 6 GCSE\'s or equivalent, with English and Maths at Grade A-C.
- On-the-job training on a daily basis and training courses throughout.
- In-house I.T. training
- Internal & external training to develop skills as required
- Must be able to work long/flexible hours on occasions to ensure that current high standards of Client service are maintained.
- Must be willing and able to travel to meet Clients, and also attend training which could be provided outside of the Lakeside office.