Job Ref: GW276OpsAnalyst_1562679907 Start Date: ASAP Hours: Full Time Location: London, England Working Term: Permanent Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + bonus + excellent benefits Deadline: 2019-07-16
An exciting opportunity for an Operations Analyst to join growing Insurer / Reinsurer and take ownership of all Operations functions relating to a specified entity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise and forge strong working relationships with key stakeholders including but not limited to underwriting, finance and actuarial.
- Ensure, maintain and be solely responsible for the entry and accuracy of data within the underwriting system of record for the relevant entity.
- Support team initiative of improving the Operations function by reviewing existing processes and creating efficiencies.
- Take ownership of all Operations functions related to a specified entity including risk entry, aged debt and unallocated cash analysis and allocation and management of bank reconciliations.
- Management of the month close process for the relevant entity
- Be principal contact for any operations related queries relating the relevant entity and wider operations function
- Involvement in key meetings including quarterly EPI review meetings and chairing the monthly Aged Debt & Unallocated Cash and monthly binding meetings.
- Assist with special projects as required
Essential Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Previous London Market Insurance experience is essential
- Demonstrated Operations/ Technical Assistant experience
- Basic competency in MS Office applications: Word, Outlook, Excel and Adobe Standard required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to work effectively and professionally with diverse groups
- Proven prioritisation and time management skills with accurate results
- Must be able to self-lead effectively and work effectively both independently and with teams.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver and manage accurate thoughtful detail-oriented work within tight deadlines.