Senior Software Developer
Job Ref: GW687687SftwDev_1565360494 Start Date: ASAP Hours: Full Time Location: London, England Working Term: Permanent Salary: £65000 - £70000 per annum + bonus + excellent benefits Deadline: 2019-08-16
An exciting opportunity to join a leading global insurer and be part of a growing Developerment team, responsible for implementing the development of solutions on their digital platforms across the european business.
Deep experience in cloud development technologies such as C# .NET Core, NodeJS, containers and Angular is essential to support business transformation across the business.
Experience in agile development methodologies driven by DevOps delivering solutions under a CI/CD model will be key.
They desire a person who has a passion for new technology, fast-paced delivery and diverse projects, challenging the norms and finding new and better ways of doing things.
- Development of digital solutions across the business
- Collect and analyse business, product and technical requirements
- Mentor junior developers
- Work with Architecture teams to design and deliver complex solutions against all the european developments
Deep Knowledge/technical ability in:
- C# .NET Core
- Azure cloud development and engineering
- Agile methodologies (scrum/Kanban)
- API and microservice design and development - RESTful JSON API\'s,
- DevOps CI/CD tooling
- Work as senior tech leader in a team of technical experts to work across a range of projects
- Excellent technical writing and verbal communication skills.
- Autonomous self-starter, able to work with little administrative guidance
- Kubernetes containerisation