Employment Solicitor (NQ-4 years PQE)
Job Ref: GW8454_1565713640 Hours: Full Time Location: London, England Working Term: Permanent Salary: Negotiable Deadline: 2019-09-10
This well respected and accredited law firm with regional and central London offices are currently seeking an Employment Solicitor (NQ-4 years PQE) to join their highly successful Employment team in busy central London offices.
The successful Employment Solicitor will assist the Senior Solicitor on high profile/complex matters, along with handling their own high quality case load of contentious and advisory work. You will be client focussed, ambitious and career-minded with drive and determination to progress within the firm.
This successful law firm have developed an excellent mix of clients and pride themselves on their superb client focus, clear approach and fun yet professional office ethos.
The successful Employment Solicitor will offer the following background/skill set:
- Be qualified as a Solicitor and admitted to the roll (permitted to practice in England and Wales)
- Ideally Newly Qualified-4 years PQE (or equivalent)
- Technically able to manage your own case load confidently (in line with your PQE and under supervision where necessary)
- Ideally experience of business development
- Strong communication skills
- Be a keen team player
- Commercial awareness
- Offer excellent client skills
The successful Employment Solicitor will be rewarded by a generous, market led basic salary (in line with his or her PQE), incredible benefits package and discretionary bonus structure.