Commercial Property Claims Handler
Job Ref: GW8814_1568018781 Start Date: ASAP Hours: Full Time Location: Cheshire, England Working Term: Permanent Salary: £20000 - £24000 per annum Deadline: 2019-09-16
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a great company with great career progression!
We are looking for customer focused individuals to join a FTSE 100 insurance group housing some of the UK\'s best known and loved brands in a Commercial Property Claims team in Manchester on a full time, permanent basis.
Excellent customer focus and service is key. Working in a dedicated team, you will play a key part ensuring that Commercial customers have an efficient and fair experience
What we\'re looking for:
- Insurance Claims experience, preferably home/Commercial property
- A real passion for delivering excellent customer service and have strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills both verbal and written
- A high attention to detail and the ability to take ownership of own caseloads
- Ability to work in a pressurized environment and meet tight deadlines
- Innovative thinkers as we\'re always looking to streamline and improve our processes and procedures.
What you\'ll be doing:
With responsibility for the validation, investigation, negotiation and fulfilment of Commercial Property claims, you will balance the full life-cycle of the claims process within a defined handling authority from \'cradle to grave\'. You will actively resolve outstanding investigations in order to choose the optimum settlement route, optimizing revenue generation and/or cost control opportunities and have end to end ownership and accountability for a claim.From your first day, you will receive comprehensive training which is a mixture of theory and practical over a period of 4 weeks, with exposure to our expert and knowledgeable staff, together with our internal technical webpages. You will then be well-prepared to begin your journey as a Commercial Property Claims Handler.