Desktop Support Analyst
Job Ref: GW\\DSA_1568034517 Start Date: ASAP Hours: Full Time Location: London, England Working Term: Permanent Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum Deadline: 2019-09-16
Gerrard White is currently seeking a Senior Desktop Support Analyst to join a global insurance company based in the City of London.
This role will be responsible for end user support to to provide assistance for all users who have encountered problems with their desktop related items such as hardware, software, applications, printing, IOS devices and telephones. The role will also involve delivering user requests such as the configuration, build and installation of hardware, installation of software and applications etc.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support of PC\'s, laptops, telephones, mobile and desk handsets, printing and printing devices, IOS devices, Digital Scanners.
- Support of Applications and Software both external and internal, external applications include all Microsoft products.
- Configure build and install hardware, being responsible for the patching and encryption of all desktop/ laptop devices.
- Setting up training and meeting rooms with required hardware. Setting up and managing Video Conference calls.
- Support of the onsite backups and tape movement cycles where required.
- Participation in projects such as:
- Office Moves
- Hardware Refresh
- Major Software Roll-outs
- Desktop Migrations
Suitable candidates will have extensive experience within a customer facing 2nd line desktop support role with good troubleshooting skills. You will also be highly customer focused and want to deliver the highest levels of service. Any experience within the financial services, banking or insurance sector would be beneficial but not essential.