Customer Service Agent
Location: City Centre- Manchester
Salary: £20,000 plus £1,500 shift allowance. Average bonus once eligible is £1800 per annum and is based on service performance & Customer Feedback not sales but can be as high as £3000.
Hours: The working week is 37.5 hours and the shifts will be given 4 weeks in advance, the operating hours are currently 8:00am - 8:00pm Monday-Friday, Saturday 8:00am-5:00pm and Sunday 9:00am-4:00pm, you will work 5 days from 7 and maximum shift you will be expected to work 50% of weekends which would be 4 out of every 8 weekend days.
About the role
We are looking for customer service advisors to join our award-winning contact centre right in the heart of Manchester's thriving city centre. Joining us, you will be part of a team focussed on customer satisfaction, where you will actually be measured and rewarded on that. You will be valued and receive all the training you need to do your job with confidence and skill. We will reward you with individual bonuses and a great benefits package.
More about the role
As one of our customer service advisors, you will be a vital part of the team servicing our Insurance customers. You will speak to new and existing customers, making sure they receive a professional service. Through listening attentively and being the friendly voice customers expect, you will be able to identify which Insurance products and services are best for them. It is a regulated environment, so there will always be a focus on accuracy.
It'll be your job to:
- make sure customers are satisfied as you answer their queries and work out their insurance needs on the phone
- expertly guide customers through insurance policy details and keep their records up to date
- keep your product and industry knowledge relevant
- spot opportunities to give customers added value
- go above and beyond for customers, supporting them in finding solutions
Is this role for you?
We'll need you to commit to working a varied rota throughout the year, which will include regular weekends and evenings until 8pm. We promise you that you'll have your rota well in advance so that you can make plans to make the most of your time.
As an ideal candidate for this opportunity, you will:
- have previous experience in a customer service role
- have a passion for providing exceptional customer service
- be able to explain things clearly and concisely, understanding customers individual needs
- have high levels of attention to detail and the ability to work in a busy and sometimes pressured environment with ease
- be confident using IT platforms and in house systems, and have the ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- be a team player and have the commitment to work towards shared goals
- be ambitious, committed and focussed at work
- be able and willing to work both from our office in central Manchester and from home
Some of our benefits
- A competitive salary and an achievable bonus scheme
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- a pension with up to 5% employer contributions
- wellbeing support
- An online benefits portal including retail discounts, memberships, discounted restaurants, discounted cinema tickets and much more