Job Title: ERP Applications Consultant with Oracle EBS Experience
Salary: up to $90,000
Location: Canada, Prince Edward Island
Our client, a leading IT firm in Canada, is seeking an experienced ERP Applications Consultant with Oracle EBS expertise to join their team. As an industry leader, our client is dedicated to providing innovative solutions to meet the needs of their clients. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in ERP systems and experience in configuring, implementing, and customizing Oracle EBS modules.
- Provide end-to-end implementation services for Oracle EBS modules, including requirements gathering, design, configuration, testing, and training.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their business needs and develop solutions to optimize their ERP system.
- Identify and troubleshoot technical issues, providing solutions and recommendations to clients.
- Develop custom reports and interfaces to meet client requirements.
- Participate in project management activities, including project planning, resource allocation, and risk management.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience implementing and configuring Oracle EBS modules.
- Strong understanding of ERP systems, business processes, and industry best practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with clients and team members.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Certification in Oracle EBS is preferred but not mandatory.
Our client offers a competitive salary, benefits package, and opportunities for career growth in a dynamic and collaborative environment. If you are passionate about ERP systems and have a proven track record of success with Oracle EBS, we encourage you to apply.