Senior Infrastructure Analyst (Networks)
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced infrastructure analyst to join our networks team.
This is a hybrid position, with the expectation of 2 days a week in the office. You can be based at either our Peterborough, Tunbridge Wells or Chesterfield offices.
We're on the lookout for a talented Network Engineer to join our dynamic team and play a key role in maintaining and enhancing our organization's network infrastructure. As a Network Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, managing, and supporting our network systems to ensure optimal performance, security, and reliability.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Design, configure, and deploy robust and scalable network architectures to meet the organization's requirements.
- Implement and maintain networking hardware and software solutions.
- Develop and enforce security policies to safeguard the organization's network against unauthorized access, attacks, and vulnerabilities.
- Diagnose and resolve network issues promptly to minimize downtime and ensure seamless operations.
- Perform routine maintenance tasks, updates, and patches to keep the network infrastructure up-to-date.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand and address the organization's networking needs.
- Work closely with IT professionals to integrate network systems with other infrastructure components.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of network configurations, procedures, and policies.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- Cisco Product Suite Incl; Nexus OS, Catalyst, ASA/FTD, FMC, Meraki SD-Wan
- Check Point firewalls
- Understanding of network functions such as Policy Based Routing, BGP
- Citrix NetScaler (Advantageous)
- VMware (Advantageous)
- Azure Network functions (Advantageous)
Markerstudy Insurance Services Limited (MISL) is one of the largest Managing General Agents in the UK. With a strong presence in the UK motor insurance market, we specialise in niche motor cover, where our solid market knowledge and experience enables us to create highly targeted products.
Our success is underpinned by our underwriting strategy to identify and apply special risk factors to the customers' advantage. That, and our skilled underwriting technicians who are friendly, accessible and empowered to make decisions.
We only transact business through professional UK insurance intermediaries and we take pride in fostering excellent working relationships. Our products feature prominently on Aggregators' sites, such as Confused.com, Go Compare and Compare the Market, via our broker partners.
What we offer in return?
- A collaborative and fast paced work environment
- Private medical health care plan
- 28 days annual leave plus of Bank Holidays and the ability to buy an additional three days holiday
- Health Cash Plan
- A benefit scheme that offers discounts and cashback on shopping, restaurants, travel and more
- Life Assurance 4x annual salary
- Hybrid working model- from either of our offices in Peterborough, Tunbridge Wells or Chesterfield