Due to exponential growth, there is now an opportunity and a requirement within a very well-known property management company for an Assistant Regional Facilities Manager role based in York.
- Ensuring the company strategy through property maintenance, internal governance and adherence to legislation at all times.
- Managing relationships with regional contractors/internal maintenance team for both planned preventative maintenance and reactive tasks from the initial tendering process and contracting, to ongoing performance management and benchmarking.
- Liaising regularly with tenants and ensuring any issues raised are resolved in a timely manner.
- Managing repairs and ordering systems, following our operating and finance procedures.
- Monitoring and ensuring regional compliance with statutory safety regulations.
- Carrying out regular, thorough property inspections to monitor the condition and upkeep of our existing portfolio.
- Managing maintenance reporting, as well as ordering and invoicing procedures.
- Controlling regional maintenance costs and budget planning relating to your allocated portfolio of properties.
- Managing a small team in terms of holiday, sickness, performance and payroll as well as overseeing wider departments in coordination with the management team.
Key Skills Required
- Previous project management or property management experience.
- A professional and refined negotiator with sound commercial acumen and judgment.
- Motivated and results-driven.
- Highly organised with a pragmatic and analytical approach and an eye for detail.
- A team player who is capable of performing tasks independently and on their own initiative
- A strong multi-tasker with the ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines.
- An excellent communicator who can communicate confidently with people at all levels of the business.
- Experience in leading and managing a team.
- PC literate with strong Microsoft Office skills.
Perks of the Role;
- Fantastic Salary £28,000- £30,000
- Monday-Friday only 9 am-5 pm
- Free parking on site
- Health Assured Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Company Funded Healthshield Cash plan
- 22 days of holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance (x4 salary)
If you would like to know more about the position or would like a confidential chat please apply with your CV today, or please email email@example.com for more information.