Due to exponential growth, there is now an opportunity and a requirement within a very well-known property management company for a Head of Health, Safety and Environmental based in Tunbridge Wells.
- Reporting to the Commercial Director, supporting the exec team and driving the department.
- Taking the lead on departmental recruitment to grow the team.
- Attend weekly management meetings supporting all department heads.
- Provide weekly updates to line management.
- Managing and overseeing building inspections and Audits (all current managed properties and future acquisitions).
- Reviewing and updating risk assessments.
- Carries out fire risk assessments where needed.
- Site/maintenance check inspections.
- Deliver first aid training (where booked). Develop team members to this standard to grow this service.
- Managing subcontractors, ensuring that they meet all legal requirements. Supporting the Head of Maintenance with all compliance processes.
- Updating COSHH assessments.
Key Skills Required
- In-depth knowledge of Health, Safety & Environment legislation.
- In-depth knowledge of managing people and/or administrators.
- Ability to work towards budget and financial targets with the management team.
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Good understanding of business operations, working with other Heads of Department
- Manage and maintain the relationship with all clients
- Computer/IT literate.
Perks of the Role;
- Fantastic Salary £40,000-£50,000 *Experience-dependent
- Company Car/ £400 monthly car allowance
- Monday-Friday only 9 am-5 pm
- Free parking on site
- Health Assured Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Company Funded Healthshield Cash plan
- 25 days of holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance (x4 salary)
If you would like to know more about the position or would like a confidential chat please apply with your CV today, or please email email@example.com for more information.