We are seeking a float Legal Secretary to join a Leading Legal 500 law firm with an excellent reputation. The ideal candidate would be someone with prior experience and knowledge of legal work.
The ideal candidate will be
- A fun and friendly person
- Helpful and supportive
The successful candidate will be
- Supporting various departments across the business, getting a large variety of work
- Supporting departments with absent secretaries or departments who are particularly busy as an interim support
- Required to travel either to a required office, or provide remote support from one of the firms offices
- Cover reception when required and other administrative roles
The candidate should
- Be highly organised
- Have fast and accurate typing skills
- The ability to use tracked changes and have strong IT skills
- Have excellent communication sills
- Be a team player
The firm are looking to offer a salary of £25 000
This is a hybrid role and you would need to attend the nearest office 2 days a week as a minimum, but if any teams require you to be in their office in person, you would be required to travel to other offices on an ad hoc basis.
The firm are looking to appoint someone promptly so please don't delay in submitting your application.