A niche motorsport insurance company are on the lookout for an experienced Account Executive to sell and renew a range of their commercial insurance products.
- Telephony-based - generating new business and retaining current customers (warm leads, no cold calling)
- Successful upselling of additional products and cross-selling
- Finding a solution to match the customer's needs and demands by overcoming objections
- Accurate data entry to ensure cover and all policy documentation is correct
What are they looking for?
- Microsoft Office Word - Intermediate, Excel - Advanced
- Knowledge and understanding of contract law and legislation applying to commercial insurance.
- Experience of compiling commercial presentations for quotation and underwriting purposes
- Ability to analyse complex information and draw out the relevant facts.
- Excellent and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- 2+ years Commercial insurance
- Recent knowledge of FCA compliance matters relating to TCF, Data Protection and Insurance Act
Perks of the Role
- Great training programme (training is paid)
- Fantastic starting salary-£28,000 -£30,000
- Generous bonus scheme in place
- Monday-Friday 8.30 am-5 pm
- Hybrid working- 2 days in the office, 3 at home
- Health care Cash Plan
- 5% Employer pension contributions when contributing 5%
- 33 days Holiday
- Company Sick Pay
- Life Assurance 4x annual salary
- Amazing team environment
- Free parking on site
If this sounds like something that could be of interest to you, get in contact now so as not to miss out!