Assistant Management Accountant
4 Days per Week
Gerrard White is currently seeking an Assistant Management Accountant to work within the leisure division of a large group of companies. This role will work a hybrid model split between the office in Tunbridge Wells and remotely from home. This role will be four days per week (2 days in the office, 2 days from home).
You will assist the management accountant to ensure that the financial reporting requirements of the UK Leisure companies are met as well as with reports to the GFC, Board and other stakeholders.
Key tasks include:
- Assist with the management accountant's production of pro-forma monthly management accounts; profit and loss; balance sheet; cash flows, KPIs from trial balance level.
- Maintenance of management accounts and control schedule spreadsheets to ensure these are kept up to date and rolled forward accurately each month.
- Assist the Management Accountant with the preparation of the annual statutory accounts for all UK companies.
- Maintain monthly control schedules for key accounts; bank; debtor; creditor; prepayments; and accruals reconciliations for UK Leisure companies.
- Continually help improve the financial operating processes and key controls across UK leisure companies.
- Process banking transactions and produce monthly bank and cashbook reconciliations.
Suitable candidates will have previous experience within a similar role with AAT qualification preferred but not essential. Intermediate MS Excel is also essential including Vlookups, Pivot tables etc.