Are you an experienced claims handler or complaints handler within Motor or Home Insurance looking for a new opportunity?
We are offering a salary of up to £26,500 depending on experience and hybrid working, this is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for a new venture.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Manage own caseload of complaints, ensuring all complaints are resolved within regulatory and business requirements whilst being empathetic with customers
- Work effectively with other team members to ensure the delivery of a consistent , responsive and fair outcome approach to the business and customer
- Operate within own area of accountability, proactively escalating issues and seeking guidance
- Understand and apply all company policies and procedures to ensure service standards are met in accordance with SLA and FCA requirements and ensure that DPA, FCA, TCF and other regulatory requirements are met.
What do you get in return?
- Individual training and progression plans
- 25 days annual leave and bank holidays
- 5% pension contribution scheme - start planning for your future retirement.
- Healthcare benefits - we've got you covered with comprehensive health coverage.
- Life assurance - give yourself and your family peace of mind.
- Discounts on over 250 big retail brands - save money on everything from clothing to electronics.