Fantastic opportunity to join a great local business as a Temporary Credit Controller. This is a 4-6 week temporary assignment.
My client is an organisation that works in Cloud-based telematics, and working for them is an exciting opportunity to get involved in the local area not to be missed!
The main purpose of this role is to maximise cash collections by building and maintaining customer relationships and working alongside the established sales order team. This means day to day your duties could include:
- To support the Finance department in processing collecting customer funds in a timely manner and help work alongside the sales orders team and sales team with any discrepancies.
- Ensuring customer accounts are appropriately administered on the accounting system such as payment terms, customer details, etc.
- Monthly reconciliation of customer accounts.
- Highlight weaknesses in the process and financial controls.
- To keep records up to date and in good order.
- Complete all tasks following current process in place.
Though not limited to these duties!
Perks of the Role;
- Monday-Friday only 9 am- 5 pm
- Weekly Pay
- £14 per hour
- Free Parking on Site
If you are available for the next 4-6 weeks and you have credit control experience, please apply today!
***This job has an immediate start! ***