Finance Assistant needed to join one of the UK's leading insurance providers in their modern office in Haywards Heath.
The company are the 4th largest insurance provider in the UK and you will work amongst a small close-knit accounts team.
- Processing of cash for claims and brokers daily, to include foreign payments, cheque requests and cancellations.
- Updating cash forms and reconciling to claims systems daily.
- Monitoring activities of bank accounts. Managing bank queries.
- Processing recovery cheques including; Depositing cheques to banks if required. Investigating and resolving unreferenced payments. Processing daily reconciliation.
- Printing and sending daily claims cheques. Processing daily direct credit payments.
- Posting and reconciling bank accounts.
- Assisting claims department with any related queries.
- Providing support to Credit Control Team and Treasury Team Leader if needed
- Covering the other Treasury Assistant's duties during their absence.
- Ensure that all tasks and responsibilities are carried out in accordance with our Values and Customer Service Charter.
- To adhere to Company processes regarding FCA compliance and Treating Customers Fairly. To ensure that GDPR, FCA, and other regulatory requirements are met.
- Experience working in a similar role or high-volume bank reconciliation experience
- Computer literacy, highly numerate, intermediate excel skills, proven accurate data entry
- A strong multitasker who is organised and has excellent attention to detail.
- Someone who will deliver high quality work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Perks of the role;
- Fantastic salary on offer of £20,000-£25,000 (experience dependent)
- Monday-Friday only 9am-5pm
- Hybrid Working
- 5% Employer pension contributions when contributing 5%
- 33 days Holiday
- Company Sick Pay
- Life Assurance 4x annual salary
- Free parking on site
- Plus many more
Please don't hesitate to apply for this role today as interviews are taking place over the next few weeks!