Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Full Time Permanent
Location: Remote working, must be able to travel to office once a week
A leading and rapidly expanding insurance group who have benefitted from a string of successive achievements and impressive accolades, including 42 award wins in the last three years alone, a Gold Standard award from Investors in People and Extraordinary status in The Sunday Times 100 Best Company to Work For, for four years running.
The role as a Finance Reconciler is to manage the end to end process of the departmental budget, including income and spend. The role is based within leading a motor insurance company in the service and supply team who deal with the vehicle repair process.
- Contribute to annual budget forecast based on previous years' performance, policies in force (PIF) and claims frequency.
- Report on monthly conversions of suppliers against volume of instructions.
- Monitor and control reconciliation of referrals against income.
- Produce monthly "flash forecast" based on actual volume of instructions against forecast targets
- Reconciliation using data from business comparing and identifying variances with supplier data.
- Ensure revenue is accurate, identifying work in progress, ensure WIP updated and revenue accounted for in future periods.
- Report on monthly revenue against forecast plan within SLA, illustrating variance against budget.
- Undertake trend analysis of performance against target and provide meaningful commentary to illustrate movement
. The role includes some people management with opportunity to mange more in the future
- Review, manage and process your own responsibilities daily in line with SLA's.
The Successful Applicant:
- Experience in financial accounting
. Previous experience of forecasting and reporting
. Strong reconciliations and budgeting experience
. Excellent numeracy and Excel skills
. Ideally an understanding of insurance industry but not essential
. Able to work to tight deadlines
- Great organisational skills and the ability to plan and prioritise work as necessary
What's on Offer?
Competitive base salary of £30,000 - £35,000 dependant on experience.
We offer 33 days holiday (inc Bank Holidays) with the ability to buy and sell more days. We have a 5% contributary pension scheme, health and wellbeing support, life assurance which is 4x annual salary, and a whole online portal full of individual benefits including retail discounts, memberships, discounted restaurants, cinema tickets and much more.