We have an exciting opportunity to join our friendly, innovative HR team as HR Assistant. You will work closely with the wider HR team to provide effective and efficient HR administration support across the Business.
We would like to talk to you if you have strong administration experience, great attention to detail, and the ability to manage and prioritise your own workload. No HR experience is necessary but would be an advantage!
The key purpose of the role is to provide administrative support across several HR Processes preparing all required documentation in line with current legislation and Company policies. You will also maintain automated and manual HR information systems in relation to staff, including the HR Database, eFiles, spreadsheets, general filing and other record systems.
What you'll be doing?
- Manage inbound HR queries through the HR automated ticketing system portal, ensuring SLA's are met and tasks are actioned efficiently and with accuracy
- Work closely with HR Business Partners and Advisors, ensuring business and employee-related matters are dealt with appropriately
- Responding to reference requests by other employers and financial companies and preparing tenancy and mortgage references for employees
- Be responsible for all administration factors of the employee lifecycle, inclusive of but not restricted to;
- New Starter offer, contracts & payroll processing
- Pre and post-employment checks
- Internal moves, changes and promotions
- Flexible working changes inclusive of change of hours and working arrangements
- Maternity, Paternity & Shared Parental
- Employee relation letters
- Leaver processing and automated exit interviews
- Be responsible for all administrator factors related to core employee benefits, inclusive of but not restricted to;
- Lifestyle benefits
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Core Healthcare
- Holiday entitlement and calculations
- Creating and maintaining up to date HR files for all employees, in line with internal processes
- To provide administrative support to the HR team with regard to note taking and on occasions support in the preparation of outcome letters for formal meetings including disciplinary, grievance and flexible working letters
- Managing all HR systems required for daily, weekly and monthly tasks
- To regularly review and make recommendations for improvements to HR processes
- Ad hoc duties as and when required to support the team in meeting business requirements
- To adhere to Company processes with regard to FCA compliance and Treating Customers Fairly
- To ensure that DPA, FCA & TCF and other regulatory requirements are met
What you'll need to be successful in the role?
- Previous experience in an HR function / a confidential environment essential, with at least 2 years HR experience desirable
- Proven Track record in busy and complex administration role.
- Able to work on own initiative and in a fast paced environment
- Experience of working with databases, specifically maintenance & collection of data, and production of reports.
- Proficient in Word, Excel (spreadsheets and charts), PowerPoint.
- What do we offer in return?
- A collaborative and fast-paced work environment
- 25 days annual leave plus of Bank Holidays and the ability to buy an additional three-day holiday
- Health Cash Plan
- Free lunch any day you are in the office
- A benefits scheme that offers discounts and cashback on shopping, restaurants, travel, and more.
- Life Assurance 4x annual salary
- Hybrid working model(split of working from home and the office)
- A structured pathway to learn and develop with people who care about progressing your professional career.
Please send us a copy of your most recent CV. It is useful if you provide details of relevant skills, experience and qualifications to support your application along with highlighting why this opportunity would benefit your and what you can bring to the role.
We look forward to reviewing your application!