Junior Data Manager -Leading Electric Vehicle Platform- Competitive Salary + Package - Perm - Hybrid working
Gerrard White are working with a leading App and Digital Platform for electric vehicle drivers, who are at the forefront of their market, having formed strong partnerships with leaders in the EV industry. A company truly passionate about making a difference, looking for a Junior Data Manager to work within the data team, managing the integrations with key stakeholders and developing data policies, management and reporting. This is a unique opportunity to help evolve the data models and policy, with support to further develop your skills and experience in a fast-paced environment.
As a Junior Data Manager, you will liaise with charge point networks, internal relationship management and development team to ensure project delivery. You will play a key part in assisting integration projects with charge point networks in order to obtain live data. Part of the role will be supporting Data Assistants to schedule time, answer queries, train on policies, and monitor progress.
The Successful Junior Data Manager Will Also be Responsible For:
- Manage day-to-day operations of the charge point networks to ensure appropriate reporting and escalation in place
- Work with the Senior Data Manager to create, update and rollout data policies across data sets
- Work with the development team to maintain existing and implement new data processes
- Implement ad-hoc database changes and data reports
- Track and update key data changes, such as pricing, on a regular basis
- Support the Senior Data Manager in ad-hoc data-related projects
Required Experience and Skills
- Strong analytical and data skills
- SQL / experience with similar relational algebra implementations
- Experience with scripting languages for data processing, R/Python preferred
- Creative-minded, able to lead effective problem-solving.
- Be passionate about solving user needs with innovative solutions.
- Be collaborative, open to receiving feedback and coaching
- Able to continually optimise our operations as well as our experience.
- Able to be very context-aware and cautious when dealing with live systems
The Successful Junior Data Manager Will Have
- At least two years of experience working with data in a technical role either in-house or an agency setting
- Experience working closely and collaboratively with cross-functional teams to facilitate rapid delivery in an agile and commercial environment.
- Experience in liaising with third parties as well as meeting the needs of multiple different stakeholders within an organisation
- Experience working with datasets spread over multiple systems
What's on offer for the successful Junior Data Manager
An opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative organisation, where new ideas and developments are deployed quickly. Paired with a competitive base salary depending on experience, coupled with a good benefits package, bonus, and fantastic degree of flexible working.