Due to exponential growth, there is now an opportunity and a requirement for a Landscape assistant to join a very well-known property management company based in Tunbridge Wells.
- To maintain the gardens and grounds in accordance with the specification in the "Grounds Standards Manual" and to contribute to the development of new features and general aesthetic improvements.
- In the absence of the Estate's supervisor to plan, prioritise and progress own workload to a satisfactory standard.
- To assist in the maintenance of the general facilities including office, conference, and public areas.
- Maintain the grounds on multiple sites to the standards specified by Estates Supervisor
- Implement planting schemes in accordance with working drawings.
- Plan, organise and implement own scheduled work, unscheduled work and projects as required by the Estates Supervisor.
- Complete time sheets, budgetary records, chemical records.
- Maintain machinery and equipment in clean and safe working order or to organise its repair.
- Implement all Health and Safety practises and procedures required by legislation or company policies.
- Contribute towards improving grounds and garden maintenance.
- Implement maintenance works within the grounds or buildings as instructed by and under the direction of the Estates Supervisor.
- Undertake weekly Fire Alarm tests and record tests.
- Carry out monthly emergency lighting tests, record information and notify any problems.
- Carry out weekly running of little used taps and record.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to deal with high work volumes and prioritise accordingly
- Practical and can-do approach and professional when communicating
- Excellent time management and ability to multitask
- Good work ethic with an energetic approach with flexibility and commitment
Perks of the Role;
- Fantastic salary £20,500-£24,500
- Monday-Friday only 7am-3.30pm
- Free parking on site
- Health Assured Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Company Funded Healthshield Cash plan
- 22 days of holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance (x4 salary)