A reputable Legal 500 firm is currently seeking two legal assistants to join their growing team. The successful individuals will be working across all departments, providing administrative support to several fee-earners.
This firm have multiple offices across South Essex and are happy to consider individuals for any office locations.
This firm are seeking individuals who are confident in managing busy diaries, digital dictation, and managing a variety of work.
Prior experience in a legal environment is desired (any sector), and training will be provided on anything unfamiliar.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft Packages.
- Good working knowledge of third party applications where appropriate e.g. Bighand, Oyez etc.
- Motivated attitude demonstrating a "can do" approach.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible.
- Be proactive, take ownership of issues and offer solutions.
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Considerate Team player who is able to work on own initiative.
In return, you will receive a generous salary and benefits package. You will be joining a friendly and supportive team that encourages professional development.