A commercially minded, property specialist firm is currently seeking a Completions Assistant to join the team, based in Guildford.
This firm are currently undergoing a huge period of growth and are seeking passionate individuals to join them and become part of their success.
This firm really prides itself on delivering a high level of service and are committed to exceeding expectations.
They are one of the only firms that have a Completions team who are responsible for handling all aspects of the deal after exchange, up to completion. This means dealing with clients, lenders and other lawyers, to make sure everything is ready for moving day.
Duties of a Completions Assistant include, but not limited to:
- Working with Land Registry
- Telephone contact with clients, estate agents and other solicitors
- Operate the case management system.
- Update exchange / completion dates, prepare Stamp Duty.
- Log and check incoming deeds - prepare and submit notices where necessary.
- Send Title Deeds to Mortgagee/Client as appropriate.
- Archive file when appropriate
The ideal candidate:
- 6+ months experience in a residential conveyancing team
- Good team player
- Strong attention to detail & organisation skills
- Able to work under pressure and consistently hit deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident with IT systems
The successful Completions Assistant will be joining a talented team of lawyers and support staff, in a supportive and welcoming environment.
This firm really encourages development & progression, so will always work with you to advance your career in line with your aspirations.
In return, you will receive a market led salary of up to £25,000.