Job Title: Management Accountant - Group and Vision Vehicles
Location: UK- Hybrid to Bessels Green or Peterborough
£28 - 35,000 plus benefits
This role supports the day-to-day accounting and monthly management reporting for some of the Group's smaller operating legal entities (including Vision Vehicles Solutions Limited) and intermediary holding companies.
The monthly outputs are sent to local legal entity Boards and included in Groupwide KPI files sent to the Executive Directors, investors and lenders to provide an update on the Group's business performance.
- Assist with the production of pro-forma monthly management accounts; profit and loss; balance sheet; cash flows, KPIs from trial balance level.
- Maintenance of the general ledger and posting of journals for the relevant entities.
- Maintain monthly control schedules for key accounts; bank; debtor; creditor; prepayments; and accruals reconciliations for the relevant legal entities.
- Monthly bank and cashbook reconciliations.
- Distributing reports to senior stakeholders for review and comment
- Liaison with the external audit team, and assist with preparing annual audit files for these companies.
- Part or newly qualified accountant
- Management reporting in a large business
- Ability to deliver results while maintaining control and quality
- Close attention to detail where required
- Drive and enthusiasm to ensure they succeed in achieving fixed and demanding deadlines
- Commitment and flexibility to work to tight and demanding deadlines
- P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow knowledge