**Nationwide Insurance Group offering fantastic benefits package seeking CIPP Qualified Payroll Supervisor to oversee in-house payroll service**
As Payroll Supervisor of the innovative, ambitious and continually expanding Markerstudy Group, you will be overseeing the efficient production of multiple payrolls for upwards of 5000 staff. As Payroll Supervisor you will be responsible for supporting a hard-working team and helping them achieve their professional goals.
Payroll Supervisor duties include:
- Day to day supervision of the payroll coordinators
- Supervising the end to end monthly preparation of payrolls
- To prepare monthly payroll reconciliations for payments, NI and tax and all 3rd party payments to ensure timely sign off and payment over
- To complete monthly pensions reporting to ensure correct contributions are being processed through payroll and to maintain the correct employee status for auto-enrolment purposes
- To ensure effective communications with HMRC regarding tax issues and queries and implement necessary steps to ensure the businesses obligations are met effectively
- To complete ad-hoc payroll and data accuracy checks and report errors to the HR Service Team Leader
- To maintain a good working knowledge of; UK Payroll legislation, the Ceridian payroll system, and HMRC requirements
- Proven Supervisor experience
- Working knowledge of a large payroll system- we use SdWorx
- Excellent level of up to date payroll legislation and processes, including HMRC requirements
- (Ideally) experience of moving payroll systems
- (Ideally) experience of bringing in new employees and payrolls through mergers and acquisitions
- 25+ days annual leave
- Financial and retirement planning support
- Lifestyle discounts
- Flexible working
- Virtual GP
- Many more!
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. Inclusive by instinct, we encourage our people to create and share ideas - supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and stand firmly against discrimination of any kind.
We look forward to reviewing your application!