A highly respected, family-orientated law firm with quality work, low staff turn over and an established Will bank are seeking a Private Client Lawyer to join their busy offices in Uckfield.
The successful Private Client Lawyer will join a friendly and supportive team, fully supported by experienced Secretaries and Paralegals and excellent IT systems. This is a professional firm with a "hands on" approachable management team, where opinions are welcomed and encouraged, ensuring everyone has a voice within the business. They invest heavily into their staff, allowing them to all reach their full potential - you will be no different!
The successful Private Client Lawyer will advise on a mixed case load comprising:
- Lasting and enduring powers of attorney
- Probate and estate administration
- Court of Protection
The successful Private Client Lawyer will offer the following background/skill set:
- Be a qualified Solicitor/Legal Executive (NQ-3 PQE) or experienced Paralegal
- Have experience of managing your own case load or assisting a Partner on a case load of Private Client matters
- Offer superb communication skills - both written and verbal
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn - there is the opportunity to study STEP if desired
- Be a friendly team player
This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious Private Client Fee Earner who is keen to progress their career, focusing on quality local work (most clients are mid-high net worth) whilst enjoying a healthy work-life balance.
Full-time is preferred although flexibility can be offered. This firm offer a hybrid policy although it is anticipated that this will likely be after successful induction or probation.