Join an award-winning company as a Third-Party Claims Handler!
Our client, a Times Top 30 company and top UK Insurer, is looking for Claims Handlers to join their growing team. You'll be trained to have your own portfolio of third-party claims, helping customers who need to claim for damage caused to their property. Managing caseloads from start to finish, you'll gather evidence of damage and obtain repair costs, expertly negotiating with third parties when required.
We're looking for people with experience of varying levels, so whether you're looking to get into this as a new career, or want to continue your claims handling career, apply today!
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary of £19,000 - £24,000 plus benefits based on experience
- Full training and guidance to make sure you're successful in the role
- Fantastic benefits package including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Health care cash plan and company perks including 100s of discounts on big name brands!
- Must be commutable once a week to one of the following office locations: Haywards Heath, West Sussex; Whitstable, Kent; Chelmsford, Essex; Tunbridge Wells, Kent; or Central Manchester
The role's responsibilities include:
- Responding to telephone calls and emails in a timely manner
- Controlling the cost of the claim by looking at the most economical settlement and negotiating with Third parties
- Managing a portfolio of cases assigned to you
- Communicating with other members within the team to ensure the best outcome for your customer.
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workloads
- Willingness to develop self and new skills
- Ability to work with flexibility in a proactive claims' environment
- Good market knowledge
- Good commercial awareness