ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE ADJUSTER - PERMANENT - CHELMSFORD
Fantastic opportunity to join a market leading Insurance Underwriter, specialising in Commercial Motor for the UK and Ireland, as an Accidental Damage Adjuster. You will be joining a business where employees and customers are always at the core of their values and practices, where you will be offered excellent opportunities to develop and progress your career, alongside a competitive salary and benefits package.
You will be working in a team focusing on effectively managing the customers' claim journey and expectations, whilst maximising the use of the bespoke chain of suppliers available.
Your duties as an Accidental Damage Adjuster will include:
- Confident dealing with all methods of written and verbal communication
- Updating additional Information on existing claims including
- Ensuring all indemnity requirements are adhered to.
- Ensuring the customer's requirements and expectations are properly understood
- To continuously drive improvement in the service delivery to clients
- Manage all aspects of damage sustained to the policyholders' vehicle, where possible via the use of our dedicated network of vehicle repairers.
- Manage claims involving theft damage, fire and be capable of negotiating total loss settlements.
- To continually adhere to client and business specific protocols, SLA, and best practice
- Making payments where required / maintaining records
- Responding to correspondence received from customers, third parties, Insurers and Brokers
The Successful Accidental Damage Adjuster
- Must be confident in the use of the telephone and have solid call management skills
- Be capable of following internal, guidelines to ensure records are well maintained.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Capable of producing accurate and high-quality documents and correspondence
- Be capable of working as part of a team and an individual
- Excellent Microsoft skills
- Have strong work ethic
12 months or more