A highly respected law firm with offices in Lewes are currently seeking two Private Client Typist to join their busy team, supporting Private Client Solicitors and Legal Advisors.
The successful Private Client Typists will be responsible for a variety of tasks such as (but not limited to):
- Setting up and closing files
- Producing and amending quality legal documents (using digital dictation)
- Database input
- Handling initial enquiries and being the first port of call for clients (taking messages where necessary)
The successful Private Client Typist will be offered full training in legal aspects, however they will offer the following skill set/background:
- Experience of working as an Audio Typist
- Fast and accurate typing skills (at least 70wpm)
- Have a polite telephone manner and excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- High attention to detail
- Be flexible in your approach to work
- Be able to multi-task and prioritise your own workload in order to work to deadlines (support will be offered where necessary)
- Be a supportive team player - sharing work where appropriate
The successful Private Client Typist will be offered a friendly and welcoming work environment, with full training.
Applications are welcomed from both full-time and part-time (c20 hours per week).
Full benefits are available including a generous holiday allowance, hybrid working, private medical insurance and death in service.