Are you a process driven and logical person with previous insurance experience?
Do you have product knowledge or know how Brokers work?
I am currently recruiting for a Broker Auditor to join a well established and successful team in the Haywards Heath or Tunbridge Wells office on a hybrid basis.
You will be joining the 4th largest insurance group in the UK, who are renowned for their staff reward, recognition and opportunities.
As an integral part of the business, you will have access to a whole host of benefits, including;
- 25 days holiday (33 days including bank holidays!)
- 100s of discounts on shopping, experience days and other perks
- Discounts on various insurance policies
- Health care cash plan
- Life assurance
And much more!
As a Broker Auditor, you will be responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance and enhancing the standards of each Broker to essentially increase profit.
You will be working with Broker Partners and stakeholders, giving you exposure to senior members of staff.
You will be working to an Audit schedule, preparing documentation for the audit and communicating with Brokers to establish the requirements.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Arranging on-site visits, when required
- Review incoming audit documents
- Share the results with the Broker for their feedback
- Running reports for internal and external purposes
- Manage your own portfolio of audits
To be successful in this role, you will:
- have the ability to prioritise your work load effectively
- have excellent organisational skills
- be able to work independently and to tight deadlines
- be flexible and adaptable to changes
- be willing to travel occasionally and be keen to learn.
- be process driven and analytical
Ideally you will need a minimum of 2 years motor insurance experience, however, we will consider applications from other insurance backgrounds.
You just ideally need insurance product knowledge or have worked in a similar process driven role within the industry.
If you would like to find out more about the role, apply today!
Role: Broker Auditor
Location: Haywards Heath or Tunbridge Wells (both offices in walking distance of the train stations!)
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
Salary: £24-32,000 (Depending on experience)