A leading Legal 500 with a ranked Commercial Property team, are currently seeking a Commercial Property (2-4 PQE) to join them in their busy and well established offices near Brighton.
The successful Commercial Property Lawyer will work closely with a Partner who is a true specialist in commercial property, and there is the opportunity to handle a case load comprising:
- Landlord and Tenant
- Commercial Property sales and disposals
- Option and promotion agreements
- Development work
- Corporate support
The successful Commercial Property Lawyer will offer the following background/skill set:
- Be a qualified Solicitor (admitted to the England and Wales roll), Legal Executive or experienced fee earning Paralegal, working at NQ-2 years PQE level.
- Offer a solid technical knowledge in Commercial Property, in line with your level of experience
- Be highly organised
- Offer excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Be a keen team player
- Be client focussed
- Commercially minded
The successful Commercial Property Lawyer will enjoy a clear career path, world-class learning and development and high quality work. If you are currently not qualified, there will be opportunities to pursue professional qualifications (e.g. SQE).
The firm have an outstanding reputation for looking after their people, with regular reviews, support and a lively social life.
You will be rewarded with a basic salary, discretionary bonus, flexible hybrid working (at least 3 days in the office) and an outstanding benefits package.