A leading Legal 500 with a ranked Commercial Property team, are currently seeking a Commercial Property (2-4 PQE) to join them in their centrally located London offices.
The successful Commercial Property Solicitor will work closely with a Partner who is a true specialist in hospitality and health care, and there is the opportunity to handle a case load comprising:
- Landlord and Tenant
- Commercial Property sales and disposals
- Option and promotion agreements
- Development work
- Corporate support
The successful Commercial Property Solicitor will offer the following background/skill set:
- Be a qualified Solicitor (admitted to the England and Wales roll), with ideally 2-4 years PQE
- Offer a solid technical knowledge in Commercial Property, in line with your PQE
- Be highly organised
- Offer excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Be a keen team player
- Be client focussed
- Commercially minded
The successful Commercial Property Solicitor will enjoy a clear career path, world-class learning and development and high quality work.
The firm have an outstanding reputation for looking after their people, with regular reviews, support and a lively social life.
You will be rewarded with a basic salary, discretionary bonus, flexible hybrid working (at least 2 days in the office) and an outstanding benefits package.