Corporate Solicitor / Associate
A leading Kent-based law firm are seeking a Corporate Solicitor to join them, based in Maidstone.
Their corporate & commercial department are an ambitious team, on a mission to become one of the premier corporate teams in Kent. They are looking for a likeminded, passionate, personable, and driven corporate lawyer to join the cause, and be involved in their award winning deals.
They are open regarding PQE level, so encourage anyone from NQ+ to apply.
This firm very well-established and have a great reputation across Kent, Sussex and further afield. They pride themselves on their modern approach and culture.
You will work closely with the Head of Department, who is an award winning individual and highly respected within the profession. They are committed to the growth and success of the department and as such, this is a brand new role.
This solicitor is incredibly passionate about creating a hardworking team of talented lawyers, and rewarding them with a supportive, collaborative and trusting environment.
You will work as a team on larger transactional work and be able to lead other matters to include:
- Share and asset sales and purchases.
- Drafting and advising on articles of association and shareholders' agreements.
- Drafting and advising on partnership and LLP agreements.
- EMI share schemes.
This firm are happy to consider pure M&A transactional lawyers. Alternatively, (for a more general lawyer), you may also advise on commercial and banking work.
What to expect from them:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme and benefit package
- 25 days holiday + ability to purchase up to an additional 5 days
- Day off on your birthday
- Hybrid working
- Trusting environment - flexible working
- Supportive and collaborative team
- Career development and progression
What they expect from you:
- Hard work
- Technical excellence
- Top-level service provided to clients
- Assisting with the team's business development activities
- Developing and nurturing strong client relationships
- Contributing towards the team's billing targets