Job Title: Customer Consultant - Sales
Salary: £20,500 + commission (on average you will achieve £600-£1000 per month. Plus quarterly bonuses which equate to a maximum of £2700 pa)
First day in the office for training. The rest of the 2 weeks of training is remote at home.
Remote training and working until they get a new satellite office
Week 1 - Monday - Friday 9:00am -5:00pm
Week 2 - Monday - Friday 10 am-6 pm.
1 in 3 Saturdays 9-1 pm (time back in lieu)
1 late shift a week 11:00am - 7:00pm
About the team
Please note due to the current situation about Covid-19 our offices are currently closed and therefore our interview processes have been adapted to allow recruitment to continue virtually.
We are looking for self-motivated individuals who are looking to work in a friendly, supportive, team orientated and customer-driven environment.
We pride ourselves on delivering great results through a combination of hard work, collaboration and dedication. Working for Brightside is all about making a difference. A difference for our customers and our business. It's about putting our customers at the heart of what we do - doing the right things and doing them well. We have created an environment which empowers individuals and rewards hard work.
About the role
- You'll spend your time speaking to potential customers over the telephone, generating new business sales and helping them renew their existing policies.
- Sharing your knowledge on our insurance products and giving interested customers real reasons to buy
- Identifying opportunities to offer additional products and services
- It's a fast-paced environment, so you'll be the kind of person who thrives on busy days, converting leads, upselling and working to targets.
- This is a varied role, as all our customers have individual needs and therefore require bespoke insurance policies threaten their circumstances
- Currently our team all work remotely but we will be returning to our offices shortly and expect the majority of staff to be working a flexible model with a mixture of office and home working
- The full-time working hours are 37.5 hours per week. We'll need you to be available Monday to Friday 9 am- 6 pm. Typically if you are opting for full-time hours, you'll work a 7.5-hour shift with an unpaid lunch break and then one in three Saturdays between 9 am-1 pm (when you work a Saturday, you'll get the time off in lieu). However, we are open to discussing all sorts of flexible options to suit you, including part-time hours, split shifts and much more so please apply so we can discuss this with you in more detail.
You will be at your best when you are helping customers by delivering exceptional service. Ideally, you will also have experience in working to targets in a sales-based environment but if you haven't, we will consider your application if you have experience working in a fast-paced environment with a focus on performance.
- Be a strong communicator with the ability to adapt your style to each customer.
- Enjoy working to and exceeding performance targets and closing sales
- Be energetic and have a positive approach to problem-solving
- You will need to be able to understand customers' needs effectively showing ownership, empathy, and resolution.
- Strong verbal communication skills are a must with the ability to adapt your style when needed.
- You must be self-motivated, driven and resilient to meet and exceed your performance targets.
- Need a broadband upload and download speed of at least 5 Mbps. If you're not sure what your internet speed is, you can check it by 'googling' internet speed test and selecting the 'Run Speed Test' button.
What's in it for you?
You can expect to receive full training and support until you're fully competent in the role. Your training will be remote-based and some on the job - at every stage of the training we'll make sure you're happy and confident with what you've learnt.
We believe in the value of developing our people and we can offer you genuine career opportunities. Following your initial induction and training, we will provide valuable in-role development, you'll also have the opportunity to attain accredited industry qualifications.?