Customer Consultant - Sales
Torquay and working from home
Salary: £20,500 + commission (on average you will achieve £600-£1000 per month)
Are you looking for the next step in your career in insurance?
We are looking for self-motivated individuals who are looking to work in a friendly, supportive, team orientated and customer-driven environment.
You will be working for an innovative and expanding group of insurance companies, specialising in Motor Insurance Services and you will be given an opportunity for a career with a business, renowned for their staff reward and recognition.
Great perks of the role:
- 25 days holiday (Plus bank holiday, 33 days in total)
- Discounts on experience days, food, and drink and over 250 big-name retail brands
- Well-being support
- Health-care Cash Plan
- Paid charity days
About the role:
- You'll spend your time speaking to potential customers over the telephone, generating new business sales and helping them renew their existing policies.
- Sharing your knowledge on our insurance products and giving interested customers real reasons to buy
- Identifying opportunities to offer additional products and services
- It's a fast-paced environment, so you'll be the kind of person who thrives on busy days, converting leads, upselling, and working to targets.
The full-time working hours are 37.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday 9 am- 6 pm.
7.5-hour shift with one in three Saturdays between 9 am-1 pm (when you work a Saturday, you'll get the time off in lieu).
The team are looking for a local office which will then move to hybrid working (2 days in office 3 days from home) over the next 5-6 months.
You will need to be:
Be a strong communicator with the ability to adapt your style to each customer.
Enjoy working to and exceeding performance targets and closing sales
Be energetic and have a positive approach to problem-solving
You will need to be able to understand customers' needs effectively showing ownership, empathy, and resolution.
Strong verbal communication skills are a must with the ability to adapt your style when needed.
You must be self-motivated, driven, and resilient to meet and exceed your performance targets.
What's in it for you?
You can expect to receive full training and support until you're fully competent in the role. Your training will be remote-based and some on the job - at every stage of the training we'll make sure you're happy and confident with what you've learnt.
We believe in the value of developing our people and we can offer you genuine career opportunities. Following your initial induction and training, we will provide valuable in-role development, you'll also have the opportunity to attain accredited industry qualifications.