DEVOPS ENGINEER - DATA - INSURANCE
We are recruiting a DevOps Engineer for our client, a large UK Insurance Group. Supporting and implementing changes to infrastructure and software-based projects, you need working experience in using Azure and 3rd party applications and installations. We're looking for someone who's a strong communicator, works well in a team dynamic, and has the technical know-how to proactively make decisions and shape up our CI/CD pipelines, as well as lead more junior members of the team.
About our client
A leading provider of private insurance in the UK, and the name behind several other big household insurers. Our client are going through an exciting time of digital transformation, and this role is integral to a number of business-wide changes both now and in the long-term.
Location: hybrid working, with visits at least twice a week to our client's office in Tunbridge Wells, Kent, or Chesterfield, Derbyshire.
Competitive Salary and benefits package, based on experience
Key tasks will include but not limited to:
- Assist the Developers and Development teams in projects or BAU work streams
- Design, support and implement the CI/CD ecosystem
- Manage builds, deployments, and configurations in production and pre-production environments
- Maintain and implement industry best-practises for automated configuration, management and security
- To work with 3rd party support services as required.
- To continue to develop our technical capabilities through the use of existing and emerging technologies.
- Line Manage existing DevOps team consisting of two Engineers and mentor and guide these resources to grow their knowledge base of DevOps practices.
- 2+ years as a DevOps Engineer, leading CI/CD design and implementation
- Working experience in Azure
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Mentoring and training of others